Our facility is ideal for boarders who want to enjoy their horse without the time commitment of daily care. Let us take care of the barn upkeep, fencing repairs, and feeding!
Boarding Fees: $500 per month
Board is offered as full service only, and includes the following:
- Dedicated stall, cleaned and bedded daily
- Twice daily feeding of grain and hay to adequately to maintain your horse's health and weight
- Daily group turnout, weather and health permitting
- Bi-monthly rotating wormer
- A reasonable amount of blanketing/unblanketing
- No fee for feeding supplements provided by the owner
Additional services available.
|Holding Fee (non-scheduled appts)||$5|
|Trailering Lesson (on-site)||$25|
|Trailering Lesson (off-site)||$45 + travel|
|Hauling||$1 per Loaded Mile|
|Single Turnout||$100 per month|
We intend to provide a safe, clean, and relaxed environment for you to enjoy your horse. To that end, please observe the following rules. Keep in mind that all your guests should abide by these rules as well.
- Sign a Riding Waiver before mounting up. This applies to guests as well. Parents or guardians must sign for riders under 18.
- No smoking! For the safety of our horses, Capital M is an entirely non-smoking facility. This includes all buildings and the grounds.
- Keep things tidy! Clean up after yourself by picking up any tack and grooming supplies to avoid tripping hazards. Clean up after your horse too!
- No hand feeding horses! This can lead to serious injury from bites.
- Please avoid running, yelling, and horseplay (no pun intended!). Horses can startle easily and cause injury to themselves, other horses, you or your guests.
- There are stallions (unaltered male horses) present on the property. All stallions’ stalls will be clearly marked. Do not handle or turn out any stallion, for any reason, without permission.
- If you need something, ask! We’re more than happy to let you borrow any equipment as long as we know about it. Please do not use equipment that belongs to another boarder or rider without getting permission first.
- If something is broken, not working, or unsafe, tell us! We can’t fix it if we don’t know about it.
- All riders who jump must wear a helmet. No jumping without an instructor present for riders under 16.
- Children under 14 may not handle horses or ride without an adult present to supervise.
- We are happy to hold your horse for scheduled vet and farrier appointments. For any appointments NOT scheduled ahead of time, we will charge a small holding fee.
- Summer (April-September) barn hours are 9:00am – 9:00pm Monday through Friday, and 10:00am-6:00pm on Saturday, Sunday, and holidays. Winter (October to March) barn hours are 9:00am-8:00pm Monday through Friday, and 10:00am-6:00pm on Saturday, Sunday and holidays. Please schedule your riding, grooming, and appointments during these hours.
If you’re not sure about anything, please ask questions! We are always happy to share our knowledge and help when we can.